Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Getting back on Track

Hey World!
I have been incognito for some time....but that is mostly due to the fact, that I tend to forget the passwords to my blog sites and have to start all over again. with the registration and the works.. LOL! It is good to be back on Google, and this time around, I had better not forget the passwords!. Hehehe! Sometimes I make it a bit challenging and complicated, that I end out forgetting it...myself HAHAHA!

As time permits. I shall certainly make the effort to post info from variety of topics. This may range from poetry, samoan history, culture, language, wisdom or proverbial sayings,  perhaps vintage pictures of old samoa, and other pacific islands,  motivational and inspirational quotes, et cetera....

No comments:

Post a Comment