Sunday, November 18, 2012

To Quit or Not to Quit?

The last couple of days have been quite hellish.  Whilst dealing with this awful flu, I just didn't have the urge to smoke. Which of course IS a very good thing.,  It has been eight days since my last cigarette and seven days since, I've had the flu. I am much better now, except for continuing to cough out a lot of the phlem...mucous(yeah it sounds disgusting...lol). Guess the lungs are purge itself of all the shiet that I have managed to dump there. It will take time, and I know that, I am not out of the woods yet. 

However, it sure has been tiring to be eating so much. Just as I am elated about not picking up a cigarette, I am concerned  with the fact, that I have started eating a lot.  I mean...A LOT, that it is not funny. From one extreme to the next., Gotta do something about it. Where the blazes are you....WILLPOWER??!! LOL!
My goodness! If it is not one thing...it's another! 

I know that I definitely want to stop smoking.
However, I don't want to be gaining 30+ lbs...in the process.smoking, overeat, lose, weight, sick,
I am stressing about quitting smoking and now ...overeating.

I am going for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment